International Kid Art Competition- 2016 Instruction
- Host Institution: Gaziantep Bahcesehir Schools
- Aim: Contribution to creating a happy childhood in a peaceful World by applying the tools of art Works. Strengthing international cultural connections.
- Age: 5-18 years
- Start Date: 31/10/2016
- Deadline: 23/04/2017
- Meeting Date of Jury: 15/05/2017
- Announcement date of Result: 22/05/2017
- Address: Gaziantep Bahçeşehir Okulları
Binevler mahallesi 57 nolu sokak no:5
Conditions of Participation
- Topic: Our environment, family,friends, school, cultural values, city or country, etc.
- Technic: charcoal pencil, pastel crayons, watercolor paint, gouache, mosaic, collage, types of press, etc.
- Size: 25*35 without passepartout
- One competitor can participate with more than one painting.
Sending the Arts
The following data should be indicated on the reverse side of each work. Data should be readable in English in Roman characters:
- Full Name of author
- Name of the School
- Name of the Art Teacher
Work of Art that must be arrived before 23rd April 2017 and sent to address :
Gaziantep Bahçeşehir Koleji
Binevler Mah. 57 Nolu Sk. No: 5
Art work will not be returned. Unrewarded Works can be used for exhibitions or charity purposes.
Works submitted to our competitions are judged by principals, artists, art teachers and committee formed by experts of children works
- Special Awards and Certificate of Attandence
- The rewarded winners of the Competition will be announced in the website of Bahcesehir College
- The art work which will be rewarded will take part in the catalogue
Participating to the competition is free
The catalogue included the rewarded art work will be pressed
Contact person is Figen Polat – Head of Foreign Language Department
Phone: 0090 506 357 35 44
International Kid Art Competition is organised by Gaziantep Bahcesehir Schools